Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission] Empty Re: Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

Post  oneblaqkwing Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 am

Apollo scratched his head in thought. "I don't really know what to say; I didn't even know her name." He shrugged and wiped away the sweat that was trickling down his face. " I hope wherever you are, dear lady, you haven't been as brutaly slain as you were here... and may whatever creature responsible for recieving your soul, have mercy on you. I have no idea what you did to earn such a fate... but alas... There it is.... Good-bye." He took a few steps backward from the new grave and turned to look at Connor, with another unsure shrug. "will that do?"

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission] Empty Re: Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Connor took a spade from his won pack and started helping Apollo dig, "Well," he said as they worked, "where ever she is from, I'm sure she would rather it this way than simply leaving her here..." they eventually were able to dig a shallow, yet fine hole, and worked together, albeit cautiously and not without great distaste, to place Katana's body in it and cover her once more with fresh dirt.
Connor looked at Apollo, "Do you think either of us should say something?" he asked.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Apollo bit his lip, and turned back to face the girl, and muttered under his breath, lowering his gaze with greif " I was hoping i had buried enough bodies..."
He picked his head up from starring at the ground. "Yes, yes i suppose we should bury her... unfortunately i have not the knowledge of where she originated, and hope by we are not ruining a custom of her people..." he said going off on a tangent to help distract his mind from the despair. Grabbing a spade he brought with him as a joke initially looked around for a spot to begin digging.

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 am

"No, nothing in particular," Connõr said, "but would you mind if I wne with you? I think either of us being alone would be a bad idea..."
He looked back to the dead girl in the road, "Should we...do something? Burry her, perhaps?"
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yeah... i really hope that can't happen to us, you're right... I really dont want to stick around." He grabbed his horses reins, and ushered the cows foreward. "If you don't mind my asking... was there somewhere in particular you where trying to find?" he said trying to hide the shake in his voice, trying despertely to change the subject and not look over his shoulder.

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Connõr stood there for a moment, mezmerised and afraid, "I...I don't know. I think I must have been realy, I mean...she's...she;s dead there...on the ground."
He swollowed and licked his lips, "We should get out of here..."
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Apollo gulped, his throat dry as he starred in amazement. "Please tell me that was an illusion..." He said placing his hands to his neck for reassurance. He turned to Connor, with a look of shock. "What exactly are we supposed to do.... about that...."

Feeling a bit guilty, his face flushed a bit; "That was a beautiful blade though..."

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm

"Um well, No I'm alone and--" Connor stopped mid sentence as the being came through the door and cut the girl with the hood's head off for no reason.
"BY THE GODS!!" Connor cried is disbelief as her body fell to the ground and she was dead.
His eyes were wide with disbelief as the stranger disappeared from wence he came.
"D-Did you just see that?!" he said to Apollo.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

A gigantic man dressed in a white robe appeared through a door made of light. His skin was a dark brown, with swirling patterns of red beneath the surface of what you can make of his face and arms.
On the vestment that hung from his huge shoulders was woven runes that glowed blue on the white material. In his hands was a gigantic sword that was a translucent black, with a hint of ruby on the inside. The hilt was jet black. He raised the sword, still without saying a word,
He swung with stunning force, loping off Katana's head. As the body fell to the ground, the body and sword pulsed with a terrible red light, taking Katana's soul into the sword, where it would be trapped for all eternity.
The man vanished as quickly as he had come, without uttering so much as a phrase for his actions.
Katana was dead.

Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 pm

But I want to run.
No!
Yes!
No!
Fine.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

"Apollo, Apollo Calixte." He said extending his hand. "It was really no trouble at all, dogs and horses don't seem to get along well from my experience." he said with a warm, friendly smile.

Just to fil the silence, and because he was rather tired of being alone, he decided to keep a conversation going. "Besides Blaze here, Do you have other companions traveling with you?" he asked and glanced in the directions of the others. "I'm afraid me, the cows, and auld Guin here, are alone in our little outing... by chance do you happen to know if there is a town near by?"

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Katana walked the dog man walk away.
I'm running.
Why do that?
Because that's what I do.
But stay and you can be near him without following him.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Connõr smiled and saw Blaze and the man from the horse in his periferals, "Oi! Erm, just a moment, ma'am, please don't go anywhere," he said and ran up to the two.
"Oi! Blaze!" he called in a laughing tone.
The dog looked at him and trodded back to her master happily.
Connõr looked at the man, "Sorry for that," he said, "Blaze is really energetic and likes to bark more than she should. But she seemed to have taken a liking to you, mister..."
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Apollo laughed, and pet the dog, who seemed to be okay with him. Guin seemed not to enjoy the dogs presence in the least, and huffed, stomping to bring up dust. Apollo heard muffled voices from different directions, and tried to seem as if he hadn't noticed. " Now, who do you belong to, love?" He asked and looked around with his periferal(sp?) vision, he gently scratched behind the dogs ear. waitibg for the ones who where hidingto come out.

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Katana took the dog guy's hand and hauled herself to her feet.
"I'm fine. Just tripped is all."
Katana gave a polite smile.
Tripped while you were following him.
Don't start with me again.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Connõr looked up at the figure who greeted him, "Erm, hello," he said just before a woman with dark hair, grey eyes, and pale skin fell at his feet. This was quite the strange road...
"Are you alright?" he asked the girl, offering her a hand up.

Blaze sniffed the man's hand. She'd never smelt anything like him before. Earth, food, sweat, and something else she didn't know. But she liked it, and she could tell this was a good person. She licked his hand a few times, and then barked a greeting before begining to lick the man's face with great joy.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:09 am

Katana watched closely. The man on the horse was kneeling down near the dog. He seemed to be waiting for Blaze to sniff him. Also there was the girl who had approached the dog guy. Katana hadn't heard anything they had said. She started to move closer. However, she hadn't noticed the root near her feet. She went through the bush in front of her. Katana rolled until she stopped at the dog guys feet. She didn't move a muscle, not even to remove the twigs and leaves from her hair.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Fri May 29, 2009 11:16 pm

"Woah Guingalot..." Apollo said pulling the reins tightly so that the horse wouldn't land on the smaller... but not by much he inwardly decided, animal. The black stallion huffed quite agitated, but nontheless was forced to manuever away from the animal. moving the animal back a bit he swung off the saddle and knealt down a bit away from the animal. His eyes had a slight glint of adoration; Apollo loved dogs, but could never aford one. He glanced at the cattle who seemed absolutely oblivious to what had just happened, and continued to munch on a small patch of rather sad looking grass.Shaking his head with a sad, knowing smile, he turned his attention back to the Rotweiler. "There, there, love, auld Guin meant you no harm..." He said holding his hand out, low, under where the dogs nose would be if she was a few feet closer, giving her an open invitation to smell that he wasn't a threat. "Beautiful dog..." he said, under his breath.

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Fri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

baekae was already jumpy, she was of a hated race and hated by her race, so she let out a small shriek and tried to hide when she heard a dog bark, after doing so she came out of hiding when she noticed it hadn't been directed at her, she tried to figure out where the sound came from, then noticed the two travellers.. then she got an idea and checked her coinpurse and at that she took a step towards the boy with the dog and the women in dark clothing "hello" she said keeping her head down

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Fri May 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Katana was by the dogs barking. She hadn't noticed the man on the horse. She calmed herself and waited to see what was gonna happen. Apparently, Blaze excited easily. She thought to herself. I should really keep that in mind.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 am

Blaze started getting excited about the horse that the man was approaching on and ran ahead of him, "BLAZE!!" Connõr called after her but the dog wasn't listening, barking furiously at the other animal and running circles around it, causing the horse to rear up suddenly.
Damn.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 am

Katana was walking just off the road. She was well hidden by the shadows and her dark colored clothes were helping. Her hair was braided into two even braids and the hood of her jacket was pulled over her head. Her boots had her soundless through all the leaves and twigs. She'd been walking near this guy who had a rotweiler. She was sure the rotweiler would pick up her scent any minute but would just wait and see. It was the best idea to show herself at the moment.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Thu May 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Connor was strolling along down the road, his pack on his back, Blaze at his side, the trusty rotweiler needing no leesh to keep her near him. He munched on a freshly picked apple and whistled. It was a good day, his third day away from home. He'd been so bored out of his mind, he'd needed to break free. He wasn't sure where he'd go or what he'd do, but the life of a tramp seemed fun and exciting. So far it'd been fine. Sleeping in the open air every night, eating what he could find or hunt, living off the land. He enjoyed it, and not having to bathe was fine by him as well.
He continued to eat his apple as he walked the road, eventually seeing a man on a horse down the ways, heading in his direction. Connor had seen many people on this well used path, but there was something about this person that seemed...different.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm

baekae kept low, she had people who wanted her dead lots of people and being one of her kind on the surface didn't help either she kept her hood up and clutched her staff staying out of peoples way she was quiet about all this, but at the same time kept her eyes open she still needed some aide to deal with this

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  oneblaqkwing Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 pm

ooc// go ahead and post. Cool

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next