Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baekae Valshress

3 posters

Go down

Baekae Valshress Empty Re: Baekae Valshress

Post  Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes, and sorry that I did not approve her earlier. I meant to but my internet crashed.

Admin
Admin

https://bumpinthenight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkz Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm

and this one... you said i can has more then one since my email address thing not work

Arkz

Back to top Go down

Baekae Valshress Empty Baekae Valshress

Post  Nathen_Viksen Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 am

Name:Baekae Valshress former high priestess of lolth and next matron of house Valshress

Race: drow

Height: 4'11

Weight:80 lbs

Appearence including any distinguishing marks: she is small and petite she keeps her hair up in a false bun, she has numerous scars across her back on a web tattoo she had placed there, signifying she no longer worships lolth

Clothes/Armor: she wears the clothes of her formor priesthood mainly a cloak over simple yet revealing clothes, her lips and ears are pierced, and she wears numerous jewelry, and uses two sticks two keep her hair in place, her cloak is enchanted to give her invisibility, and the various jewelry each have a different magical enchantment

Weapons/Sheilds: the two stick are razor sharp and coated in poison,
she also carries a staff of control, and wears two razor sharp finger armours one on each finger that are coated in a toxin and protect her from, cold [left] heat[right]

Marital Status:she has never married

Background Information ((be as descriptive as possible. Any "unknown" backgrounds will not be allowed as characters )):baekae was once, a high priestess of lolth a avid worshiper, and the next in line of a rather astute family, she even marked herself a servant of the demonweb pits, though after too many betrayals it donned on her that her god didnt have her race in best interest she forsake the one as known and began to desecrate all sanctums to the god even herself, in anger the other houses killed off everyone in house valshress, she ran off with the only other surviving member of the house her elder brother to find sanctuary in the surface world. she has since parted ways from him and now tries to get what aid she can while she plots the revenge of her house

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down