Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User Error [open]

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

User Error [open] - Page 4 Empty Re: User Error [open]

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Connõr's boss called in to the tech station that he had finished and the lights came back on, the digital woman's voice on the PDA system thanking everyone for remaining calm.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm

nathen looked at her "so your the new blood" hes looked at her "i am your superior officer, you do as i say and things will be fine, now follow me to my office so i can register you" he said turning motioning for her to follow him

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Katana looked at the man.
"I was called here to report for a security position but I wasn't given a name."
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Connõr looked at Nathen, "Aye sir!" he saluted.
He looked back to the woman, "Be seeing you around then," and took off down the hall at a run, heading toward the tubing.
"Where the hell have you been?" asked one of the other enginers.
"On me way here," he answered and put his goggles on, then dove into the tube.
Connõr crawled on his hands and knees in the giant tubing until he came to a large black box. This was the circut breaker tht had needed repair, and was marked so.
He rolled over onto his back and removed the top of the box, resting it on his chest.
He pulled out a pair of tweasers and took off his gloves, stuffing them roughly into his pocket.
He began to press some wires that had broken together to connect what had been jossled loose, and pressed a few bottuns.
Nothing.
He tapped the side of the box, but still nothing.
Rolling his eyes Connõr placed his hand over the top of the box and sent an electic charge down in to it.
The lights on the box came back on, and there was a the glow behind the buttons that were always supposed to be there.
He pressed the buttons that would reactivate the duties the box commanded, and moved on to do the same to three more boxes before crawling back out of the tube.
"Took you long enough," his boss said sarcasticaly.
"You're welcome," Connõr told him.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:13 pm

nathen looked at her "odd name" he said under his breath, but hes heard plenty of odd names "that helps alot, your buisness?"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Katana turned to face the new guy that had approached her.
"I'm Katana Valia."
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 pm

[[its a PA system not a PDA system by the way]]

Nathen came back around as he heard the system go off line, he turned equipped light on and began to head back down the hallways, for all he cared they were on automatic high alert, he came down the hall when he saw on of the engineers with a young woman, who he didnt recognize "mister o'dette, who is our guest, and aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now" he asked the engineer while eyeing the woman

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:11 pm

(( ooc: Connõr is like...24 ))

Connõr scratched his head and looked about, "Well, ye'd be reporting to the Head o' Security's office then. I'd show ye the way but I have a job I'm late fo--"
"Attention: the station will now be placed on backup generators for a maintanence check and tune up. Power will be returned shortly." came the kind sounding voice of a woman over the PDA system.
The lights in the hall flashed and turned red as the generators kicked on.
"Damn, I'm late!" Connõr swore. He looked to the woman, "If ye'd like I can show you the way when I'm done, but ye'd have to come with me."
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Katana heard a voice address her and she turned to face the boy.
"Actually you could. I was told to reprot here for a security postion but I'm not sure who I'm suppose to report to."
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Connõr walked out of the lab and started heading toward the section of tubing that he was to crawl into to fix up some broken plug and shot wires. There had been an incident last night that knocked a few screws loose to say the least.
This place could REALLY use a tune up... he thought to himself.
He passed a confused looking woman with dark hair and pale skin on his way. She looked lost, and Connõr couldn't help himself, "Can I help ye?" he asked good naturedly in his heavy Irish brogue.
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Katana continued walking around the space station. She was looking for one of the security officers so she could start her job. That was why she ahd reported here. It's shouldn't be too hard to find one.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 am

Phyrflie nodded to Connõr, "So why did they pick you for the engeniering job?"
"I'm one of the few thin enough to fit into the tubes..." Connõr admited with a little shrug.
Phyrflie laughed.
"So how is it working with Nathan?" he asked her.
Phyrflie pursed her lips, "Not bad...it's not as if he speaks to me much. Actually not many people do..."
Connõr smiled, "I do."
"You're a womaniser...you don't count."
"Don't I?" Connõr said with a smile. His pager went off before Phyrflie could say anything, "Well, duty calls," he said and saluted her before walking off.

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:24 pm

nathen left the tech room and patrolled the station, he honestly didnt care much for it, granted he got free room and board as well as food and got paid quite a bit for it, he didnt like space, the coldness the weightlessness, the smell of the recycled oxygen, nathen didnt like it, but he was stuck here, he was an earthling he loved his planet granted it wasnt how it used to be but he would always like gold old terra firma

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Phyrflie nodded to Nathan. She wasn't used to talking to him, though she had on a few occasions. He hadn't always seemed to comfotable around her, but she felt he was begining to get over that.
"I'll make sure I'm not doing anything too important when that time comes," she said to him and continued to work.

"Hey Phy," Connõr said with a small salute from a little ways across the room. He was wearing a pair of standard overalls that were a little worn out over a black t-shirt and thick rubber gloves. His hair was, as always, pulled back into a ponytail, and a pair of extravagant goggles rested on his head. Around his waist was a thick belt of tools and plugs, wires and outlets.
"I'm one of the lucky enginers," he said with a grin. He'd always found Phyrflie to be attractive, considering her dark skin and exotic looks. He didn't really feel race mattered in this world anymore. Space was far different than earth. Though he was still proud to call himself Irish!
"Course, I don't know why I have to wear these damned gloves, I mean, electricity doesn't hurt me none."
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 am

Katana Valia stepped aboard the space station. She been requested to come here. Though only the lord knows why. She stood and looked around. Just your average space station by the look of things. She didn't notice anything special upon first glance but that meant nothing and she sure knew that. She stood there in a black formfitting dress that barely fell to her mid-calf. Her shoulders were covered by a rather baggy black leather jacket. The outfit was finished off with a pair of roughed up combat boot. The raven hair that usually cascaded down her back was pulled up into a loose bun. Katana began to walk down the corridor, her steel gray eyes scanning her surroundings.
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 am

nathen wore his old uniform, he had been working security in the citadel for over a year one of the top ones, he entered the computer room, "phyrflie Olath'Phreng" he said as he leaned in the door, "i had to come see if the rumours were true" he smirked if it were just a few years earlier there would've been a brawl and he would have tried to bring her in "relax, i aint here for you just to tell you the powers gonna go off for this sector in about an hour, the engineers need to get into the crawl space... hell you know" he said still standing in the frame of the door way, his left eye staying central not moving at all but it brought in plenty of detail

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

User Error [open] - Page 4 Empty User Error [open]

Post  Phyrflie Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Phyrflie walked through the space station in her normal garb; a pair of white, formfitting pants that felt almost like a second skin, black boots that extended to just a little above the knee, with a blue boat necked long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and fingerless gloves. Her waist was circled by a thick belt that supported a laser pistol and her trusty, eleven inch long dagger, Jealous Fang. The blade was poisoned, and one scratch from it would infect the victim and leave them vomiting for days until they were dehydrated and died. In battle it would slow her opponents motion.
Aside from that she had a few pouches filled with her clearance cards, money, and SIM cards.
The assassin had recently been hired on as a tech in the Citadell. She was quickly becoming better and better at her job, but her technological knowledge had greatly surprised her manager. He'd hired her on the spot.
She arrived at the station door and used her key card to get in by swiping it across a monitor.
The door slid open and she stepped into a room filled with monitors and a large circular board with thousands of buttons on it.
She took her seat and started working...

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4